Hello lovely current juniors of the Class of 2015!
I’m a little late on the train with the other photographers doing a similar program, but nonetheless I want to offer this awesome opportunity for all of you!
Okay Emily, what is this “awesome opportunity” exactly?
Your senior photos are very important. They not only go in the last yearbook you may possibly ever be a part of, but they also are an escape from the horridly stark, frozen images of your forced smile against that gray background for those 17 “Picture day” photos in your lifetime. This time, you get to escape that and be yourself and have fun! Your senior photos are all about YOU. You dress the way you want, look the way you want, as well as be where you want to be. I personally LOVE taking senior photos. These photographs also represent a milestone in your lifetime as well as a transition to your future and essentially, adulthood.
EBA is giving students from the Madison and Milwaukee metro areas the opportunity to have a FREE photo shoot as well as awesome goodies for yourself and your friends!
What does this opportunity include?
- FREE Two-hour photo shoot at ONE location (or two, granted they are close enough to travel to) with as many outfits as time allows. We’ll also throw in a makeup artist at your request!
- If you refer a friend to have their photographs taken by EBA, they get 20% off their session fee!
- Recruit THREE friends, and you get 50 complimentary wallets and a $20 gift card to get yourself a treat from Starbucks!
- Recruit FIVE friends, and you get a complimentary 8×10″, two 5×7′s, as well as a 6 pack of Jones Sodas with your favorite photograph on it!
- Recruit TEN friends, and you get a complimentary 8×10″ bamboo mount, two mini pocket albums containing your 10 favorite images, and an additional pack of the Jones Sodas.
What’s the catch? How am I eligible?
- You must be a current junior slated to graduate from high school June 2015.
- You must attend a high school in either the Madison or Milwaukee metropolitan areas.
- We are limiting this to 1-2 students per school, therefore there must be a vacancy available for your school.
- Your shoot must be completed by the end of June 2014 to allow time for recruiting friends with your amazing photos!
- You must fill out the below application by APRIL 15, 2014.
***TO APPLY, EMAIL THE BELOW QUESTIONS WITH ANSWERS TO EMILY AT INFO@EMILYBEEARTS.COM BY APRIL 15, 2014 TO BE CONSIDERED***
Note: I have included answers as an example, please delete these when you copy and paste these into the emailI filled these out with what I would have answered with when I was in high school (God am I old).
- What is your name? Emily Bartos
- When do you plan on graduating? December or June 2015? June 2005.
- What High School do you currently attend, and in what metro area? Menomonee Falls High School, Milwaukee area
- Are you going to college, and if so, where? What do you plan on majoring in? I’m going to UW-Green Bay for Musical Theatre (bahahahhahaha)!
- Do you have any other plans after you graduate? I plan on working and going on vacation with my family. I also want to continue to do art, perhaps minor in it (HA. I changed my major!)
- What are your favorite subjects in school? Art, choir, earth science, theatre lit.
- Are you involved in any extra-curricular activities? Jazz Choir, musical, art club, track, horseback riding.
- Do you have any favorite music you like to listen to? Musical soundtracks, Evanescence, Beatles, classic rock…a bit of everything
- Do you have any favorite movies? Probably Breakfast at Tiffany’s
- Any favorite TV shows? American Idol
- Any favorite memories growing up? There are a lot of those, but I really liked the imaginary games I played with my siblings growing up, as well as our family vacations!
- Do you have a favorite part about high school? Choir, the musical, art class, and my friends?
- Is there any specific memory from high school that you cherish? The choir trip to California and movie nights with my friends!
- How would you describe your personal style? I dress kind of arty I think? I don’t know, I really like plaid and corduroy pants.
- Are you more of an indoor or outdoor person, or natural or urban? Probably outdoor and natural.
There are no wrong answers! These questions are the best way for me to get to know you and create the best, individualized portrait experience for YOU! Emily Bee Arts photo shoots are extremely laid-back and fun, taking you away from past experiences of the frozen, forced smile at “Picture Day.” Be yourself, laugh, have fun…we’re gonna make you look awesome (because you already are)!
xoxo emily bee